Sunday, October 30, 2016

Where in the world is the Williams family?--exploring our new city


Good morning readers & happy Monday! I wanted to chat a little bit about our new city that Logan & I have been exploring. Daddy has been very busy with basketball & will be in Spain all this week ((we are pretty sad about it)). Even though it's his job, we sure do miss Zo when he's away. The good news is, I've been tackling our new city like crazy!! I've been checking out food spots, play spots, jungle gyms & parks. It's getting pretty cold here so our time outside is limited & will only get shorter as winter comes in. Although most of the these Eastern European cities are small & many people do not speak English, I'm trying my best to venture out & have some fun while we are here! 


This little park is across from our apartments & the arena. There's actually a jogging trail & a dog play area as well. Logan has enjoyed this playground but mostly has enjoyed playing with other people's dogs as they go by! ---yes, we know...only children need pets! One day when we are settled back home we promise to get Logan a puppy!!


We've also been working hard on colors & identifying objects. Logan is very dramatic & gets more & more emotional everyday. (Wonder who he gets that from). His new favorite phrases are "awwwww man" & "I know, I know, I know"...while patting you on the back. 

Logans curriculum with ABC Jesus Loves Me is really great & I feel like it has advanced his learning tremendously!


This weekend we explored downtown & popped in to Don Donuts. Which raves to be the best donuts in Lithuania...I agree!!! Mama had a cappuccino (surprise there huh? -hehe) & Logan had a strawberry sprinkled donut. (I tried some, it was great). 




They have a ton of cool toppings & flavors & the atmosphere is really fun. 



Logan enjoying his "don-don" as he calls them. 


At about $2 a donut this place isn't an everyday stop, but it was for sure worth the visit & we will return. 


Mama got her a little "timeout" to explore the city last week & I enjoyed a very swanky little coffee shop downtown. 
Im a coffee lover (y'all know this) & I have found 2 very delicious coffee shops, but my favorite...yep, this one! 


Kavalierius did not let me down!!


They have been featured in Architectural magazines for their shop design...and I see why. Every corner of the shop has detail & class. 


I would not take Logan here. There were many people studying on their computers, chatting & catching up, it wasn't the most kid friendly & the lack of high chairs gave it away--glad I went alone! This for sure will be my girls day out or mamas morning out coffee spot this season.

We also found an indoor play place that has 2 large ball pits, trampolines, giant Legos, slides, a book corner & icecream!! We've only been once but will for sure be frequenting this place!! :) 

I'm excited to also announce (on another note) my newest & final EBook of 2016---Stay Fit Holiday Challenge. It's a PDF EBook of 15 workouts & 15 recipes to help keep you on track with your health & fitness this holiday season. I've been working hard on this for months & can't wait to share it with you all this week! 


As always, thanks for reading & keeping up with us. We sure miss everyone!! 

Xo
Zo, Mo, & Lo 



No comments:

Post a Comment