Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mommy Mondays--LOGAN IS 2!!!















Today is the day my little prince turns 2! What a beautiful 2 years it has been watching my little Logan grow, and for whatever reason, I don’t feel much nostalgia. I feel happy, excited, giddy, and hopeful for the year ahead.

Now don’t get me wrong, my mama heart has LOVED my sweet boy being a “little baby”, but I don’t have those “I wish”…. feelings, you know….

“I wish he would stay little forever”
“I wish he wouldn’t grow up”
“I wish he would be small again" 

On occasion I have felt those things, but most days I am extremely excited to see what’s ahead. Logan has grown so much just in the past year; I can’t even wait to see what happens the next 2 years! (Or even the next 6 months).




























In Logan’s short 24 months of life he has travelled to…

Germany (Bremen, Bremerhaven, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, Tubingen, Stuttgart, Berlin, and Oldenburg)

The Netherlands—Amsterdam

The United Kingdom---London

Latvia—Riga & Ventspils

Lithuania---Kaunas, Vilnius, Penevesys, and Siauliai

The USA---Dallas, Austin, Van, Denton, Canton, San Antonio, Houston, Idaho (Boise), Oklahoma (Oklahoma City), and Indiana (Indianapolis)

Mexico--- Cabo San Lucas





















Logan has learned…

3 Bible verses

His ABC’s

Counting 1-10

Several phrases in German

His basic greetings & etiquette

Most colors and shapes





















Logan loves to…

Play sports (soccer and basketball)

Run, jump, and play

Sing songs

DANCE!!





















Logan is a firecracker! He makes us laugh everyday. He has got his mama’s outgoing personality with a little of daddy’s quiet and reserved style around people. He has adapted so well to our crazy lifestyle and really just defines “rolls with the punches.” My heart is so full being Logan’s mama and I pray that the next 2 years are just as amazing for all 3 of us as the past 2 years have been!

Today we celebrate Logan with friends here in Lithuania and a “Truck Party.” Logan is absolutely in love with all things cars, trucks, wheels, bikes, mechanics, and tools. So we decided to put together a fun little construction themed party for him. I will blog the party soon!

Thank you all for the sweet ways you have loved on our boy and family over the past 2 years, we couldn’t be more grateful or humbled. We aren’t perfect parents but we sure are trying to be.

We love you so much Logan Jacob Williams. May God bless your sweet soul forever!! Happy Birthday little prince!!


No comments:

Post a Comment