Monday, June 19, 2017

Motivational Monday's---My 4 Day Detox




Good morning readers & happy Monday!! Today I wanted to share the detox journey and results I have had. Many of you that have been following me for a while know that I come out with 1-2 detox programs per year for my clients and anyone interested. Well, my 2nd detox of the year will be released in the fall and I figured now was a great time to try out some of the new juices and mix in some of the current "Revive" juices too. Several clients have had questions about certain juices so it was a great way for me to personally try them out and answer. Each juice has to be properly measured and put in order each day to cleanse the system in the most efficient way possible. I think that detox #1 was amazing and many clients have given positive results. I am hoping detox #2 will do the same and I will be excited to share it with you all.

So this detox was 4 days. I combined detox 1 & 2, every other day. This was my schedule.

Day 1
Breakfast juice
Lunch juice
Snack juice
Dinner juice

Day 2
Breakfast juice
Lunch juice
Raw vegetables
Dinner juice

Day 3
Breakfast juice
Lunch juice
Snack juice
Dinner juice

Day 4
Breakfast juice
Lunch juice
Snack juice
Dinner juice


Each day had 4 juices to enjoy. On day 2 I had an intense workout and really needed something more. I was feeling very lethargic and exhausted. The raw vegetables are a perfect solution. They filled me up, replenished some lost calories and nutrients, and still were easy for my body to digest. I would only recommend juice if you can, but I really was needing something more and the raw vegetables100% did the trick.

How did I feel? Day 1 and 2 were pretty rough. I was very tired and lethargic. I really was feeling sluggish and also had a slight headache. I went to bed early both days and also took a nap on the 2nd day. By day 3 I felt lots of energy, my few breakouts were fading and no more were appearing, and I was able to run errands and hang at the park without feeling tired or worn out. Day 4 was really busy and there was lots of food and family around. The temptation to eat and snack was there but really I did not have any cravings for much. By the afternoon of day 4 I was excited to finish off the detox and see the results that I already could feel.

Each day I consumed about 1.5 gallons of detox water which was water, lemon, cucumber, and mint. This really helped curb my hunger as well as give me some flavor.

What were my results? Well I lost 6 pounds and 4 inches total. I really was shocked at the pounds because I am at a weight were there isn't much more to lose. I was very impressed and obviously had a lot that needed to be flushed out! I was happy with the inches, again, the only place I really desire more inches lost is in my stomach and that contributed to 2.6 of those inches lost, so that was great!

Overall, the 4 days were tough. My body clearly was in need of a detox and I am so glad I did it. I can't wait to share more with you all as well as some client results from all those participating this summer!

You can find the detox here: Revive Juice Detox Ebook

And please feel free to message me anytime with questions or comments!

-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment